Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kirsten's retired checked dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much does this normally go for on ebay? My cuz has it and says I can have it but I have to pay her for it (what a great cuz I have right?) Thye plus is she has no idea how much these retired dress's go for. As I'm not so sure about the price on ebay of this one I decided to ask you guys? I won't have to pay any more than 20 Im sure. Yay!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It goes for as high as $80!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you talking about this outfit or the purple, green, and white plaid dress with the white shawl?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first one....I have the purple one....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been watching them a little bit and if you can get it for $20 you have an awesome cousin!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The checked dress if it is complete with the apron and shawl often runs about $60-75. I'd consider $50 a decent deal and any thing under that a really good deal.

    Enjoy it- it's a lovely dress and one of my favorites for Kirsten. She looks great in blue and the apron is really gorgeous.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •